Fertility Supplements

tabbyco

Shh....
O.G.
Jun 5, 2006
Right Coast
Has anyone tried FertilAid, or read anything about these supplements. There are only 4 reviews on Amazon (one in spanish which I can't read) for the FertilAid Men.

Thinking about asking DH to go on these to improve his morphology. I am willing to try ANYTHING right now to avoid IVF...

http://fertilaid.com/default.asp

tabbyco

Shh....
O.G.
Jun 5, 2006
Right Coast
With a little more research, there are a few different brands out there...

-Proxeed
-ConceptionXR
-Proceptin
-Fertility Blend
-Fertile Choice (this name makes me laugh, yeah, right... like it is a choice!)
-Coast MFS

Any info you have would be helpful....

alely

Jan 7, 2007
Has anyone tried FertilAid, or read anything about these supplements. There are only 4 reviews on Amazon (one in spanish which I can't read) for the FertilAid Men.

Thinking about asking DH to go on these to improve his morphology. I am willing to try ANYTHING right now to avoid IVF...

http://fertilaid.com/default.asp
The one in Spanish just says that he was diagnosed with azoospermia and it was a big blow to him since he wanted to start a family and while he was scrounging around the internet found a reference to the pills and after asking his doctor he bought them. At his last exam his sperm levels had increased threefold and he hopes to soon be able to say that he's going to be a father. Hope I helped. :biggrin:

KRISSY0502

Feb 8, 2008
I am also interested with Fertilaid for Men for my hubby. His semen analysis said he has poor morphology. I don't know if this medication/vitamin would help. I told him about it but has said that his Dr. said there is no medication that would help him coz even if he has poor morphology, he can still get me pregnant. I am taking Pre-Care Conceive tablet, what do your men take?

tabbyco

Shh....
O.G.
Jun 5, 2006
Right Coast
Dr. said same thing, there is no medication to improve morphology, but DH is calling our Dr. to see what her opinion is on supplements. My thoughts are, if the body isn't making enough "normal" sperm then it must be lacking something that he isn't getting from his diet...

KRISSY0502 what is your DH's morphology rate, if you don't mind me asking. Dh is at 1%, which is worrying me, but Dr. said that may or may not be why we aren't getting pregnant. That is more frustrating than if something were wrong and we could start treating the problem, YKWIM?!At least concentration is higher than normal and motility is average.

urologist

O.G.
Apr 22, 2007
I absolutely do not think you/DH should take these, at least without talking to the reproductive endocrinologist. I work with some of the most well known people in this field, and believe me, they do not recommend anything over the counter.