Ferro Sloane

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies,

Just wanted to let you know that I was shocked to find the Ferro Sloane at the Saks Fifth Avenue in Mission Viejo, CA

I think it might still be there.

They also had a medium Chanel Lady Braid...

2. the ferro sloane is on the Saks website too :smile: is it going for full price in store or at a discount?

3. Oh it is? Sorry, I thought it was from several seasons ago only. I am not sure if it was on discount (did not check as I have one). The Lady Braid was though.

4. There are no sale BV's there as of this time. I just checked just in case...

5. Yea, there's one at my Saks too but not on sale1 =*(

6. do the sloanes ever go on sale in general? Just curious it is my favorite BV

7. In Nov/Dec, the sloane in ferro (gray) and night (black) went on sale at NM. They basically sold out quickly. I hope they go on sale at Saks and BV in the spring/summer, but I don't know for sure.

8. I have a ferro Sloane and would love to find another Sloane on sale!

9. Gosh, normally the Ferro Sloane is so elusive. Ferro is only being made in a very few styles as I understand it.

10. I just saw a Ferro Sloane in London over the weekend (the store on Old Bond). I saw it hidden inside a drawer when the SA was looking for a different bag. Although I don't think it was on sale, the pricing might be attractive given the current state of the UK pound.