ferragamo's spring line

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    What do yall think of the wallet. I haven't found a wallet appealing until this one.. I love it love it. the bag is not too bad either. .

2. I like the wallet better than the bag. The print is too much for me! But on the wallet, it's cute!

3. I wouldn't wear the bag, just the wallet..

4. I've seen the wallet and a bag (not sure if it was this one or not) at NM IRL. I loved the wallet! I walked away because of the high price tag, but I can't remember how much it was now.:shame:

5. I think the wallet is fun but the bag is too much for me.

6. I pretty much see a old lady wearing the bag. In somewhere tropical.. I would buy the wallet, but I think 375 is too much for it.

7. Bag, no. wallet, yes!

8. I think we're going to see those bags go on sale REALLY soon. Like the wallet tho....

9. The wallet is gorgeous; but I don't really care for the bag...too busy for me.

10. Ditto to what was said so far. Wallet is pretty.

11. The wallet is great - is $375 really too much for something you use everyday? Also, wallets tend to stay looking good much longer than bags since they are not exposed to all the same elements.

A good wallet is worth the money; after all, one wallet will get more use than all of your bags.

12. Ditto.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice