Ferragamo Wallet opinions please :)

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi! I just this lovely wallet and I wanted to know how much do u fit in your Ferragamo wallet? I have a tendency to stuff my wallets and I was curious if these are good for that. I good resist the print and a sale! IMG_1481162125.403565.jpg

2. I don’t have this particular wallet but it appears quite roomy. The Gancio clasp would probably keep you from triple stuffing the wallet. It is a beautiful design. Hope you get it and do a reveal with what-fits-inside.

3. I unfortunately had to return it. The design I though was patches of different color leather in the chevron pattern but it was actually just painted/ colored leather. I was so excited to open the package only to see that there were patches is color worn off. :sad:

Very disappointing, especially for a brand like Ferragamo!

4. So sorry to hear that! Paint is indeed a challenge for many brands. A while back I was considering the LV multicolor monogram wallet, and wiser tPF members warned me about color loss. Better luck next time!

5. Maybe you could find a review on Youtube showing what you can fit in it.

6. I have this wallet in a deep blue.
    Plus points:
    attractive (love the clip)
    can hold two currencies (I live in Switzerland not far from the French/German border, so I usually carry both francs and euros)
    Good size change compartment
    Very well made and the leather lasts and lasts. Looks great for years.

Minuses:
    Not enough credit card/other card slots.
    Does not look good overstuffed

Even though I really liked this wallet (and wanted one for years), nowadays I tend to carry my LV Zippy in Epi more often. It simply holds a lot more.

7. I used to own the Vara one, with the bow clasp and not this gancio clasp. I ended up selling it (since they don't accept returns here where I live) since I can't fit what I normally carry inside my continental wallet. So I'm back using my Furla Babylon wallet :biggrin: