Ferragamo Varina Flats on Sale?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have you ladies seen them on sale anywhere? I recently decided that I must have a pair... ;)

TIA! :flowers:

2. I saw these on sale at David's.. they also have the David's knockoff versions on sale as well. :s

3. #3 Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
    i just bought a pair for $216, plus tax and $15 shipping from the ferragamo outlet in florida. here's a pic of the latest colors that came in about 3 weeks ago. they do charge-sends. call roxy at (407)477-0091. She's lovely to deal with!

Attached Files:

4. ^^ Thanks ayla - I'll have to check David's out!

momo43 - That's a great deal - congrats and thanks for the tip! Might be a silly question, but is that second pair black leather?

5. i think the black ones are suede

6. Thanks momo! Wish they weren't suede...looking for something a bit more durable.

luxealways - Thanks for the tip - congrats to you!! I'm sooo sad that I'm too late though...my size is already sold out! :sad: