Ferragamo Vara Wallet on a Chain - Opinions?

I bought the new Vara WOC in bonbon (light pink). Saw it in person in Vienna, love it very much but thought I would like to get WOC in other brand so didn't get it, came back to Canada and couldn't stop thinking about it, and sadly found out Canada Ferragamo does not carry it. Anyways, finally found it online and here it is!

And just as I thought I would sell my old one once I receive the new one, I just fall in love deeper with the old one, they are very different and both are beautiful! :heart: The bow is leather on the new one (left) but smaller, the chain and interior is identical. Had the old one (right) for 1.5 years and it still looks great, except the bow and minor scuff on the corners. I am hoping the leather bow and round corner would solve these issues.

View attachment 3979304 View attachment 3979305 View attachment 3979306

I’ve been eyeing the new Vara WOC too but I’m not sure how the length would hit me. I’m only 5’2” so I dunno if the strap would be too long for me.

I went to try on the various WOC in the boutique just now. Except for the vara bow WOC, the rest had straps that were definitely too long for me. Such a shame so I spent my $$ in LV instead. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum