Ferragamo Sales in Singapore?

1. Went Paragon just now. The bermuda flats original at 420, abt 200plus after 30% and 10%. Bought 2 pairs of varina. Priority queue makes it so much better! Paragon range is better than taka!

Sent from my SM-N920I using PurseForum mobile app

2. sounds good! how much was the varina and what colors were available? planning to check them out this evening!

3. The varinas was 750 before less. I bought 2 pairs at $900plus... Paragon has better collections than Taka. Bermuda is flying off shelves! 1464225577581.jpg

4. Hi! U rmb what colours u saw for the bermuda?

5. I saw purple and blue ones at taka. And in paragon i saw a pinkish one.

6. Thanks:smile: anyone visited the ion branch?

7. I went ion and paragon. They carry about the same models. Bought the purple Bermudas to replace my black one.. the strap snapped 😣

1464232293623.jpg
  8. #338 May 25, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016

Nice loots!:smile: Is stock running low at ion for the bermuda?

9. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464238791.996631.jpg
    Hi is the blue bermuda for sale in this shade?

10. Yes this blue. Not sure about ion cos I bought mine in paragon. They still have some stocks last night when I asked for few new pairs to choose from. Did not see anyone else buying Bermuda too except me lol

11. Haha thanks dear:smile:

12. nice but I cant wear them cos I have bruises , I prefer chanel jelly slipper , much much comfy

13. Hi ladies, is the sale still on? Which branch would be better to shop?

14. I Guess it's over. Just Wednesday and Thursday.

15. The sales is continued through as its GSS time. Probably no more additional 10% discount and priority queue for citi cardholders. Just 30% off?