Ferragamo Little Bow Continental Wallet

dustcollector

TPF is so poisonous!
Mar 29, 2011
Hi,

I just spotted a wallet that most probably I will be buying!

Does anyone knows what is the name of it?

Its long wallet with a little bow at the end.

Just wondering any bad reviews for this wallet?

The only thing I dislike is the lack of card slots!

The small leather goods don't have style names, just numbers.

If its the leather bow wallet you are referring to, the quality is great! The leather is very durable and easy to clean.

The small leather goods don't have style names, just numbers.

If its the leather bow wallet you are referring to, the quality is great! The leather is very durable and easy to clean.

Oh.. Thanks!

I spotted online that there's another similar one, in fact i thought its the same except the inner compartments has more card holders, 13 to be exact.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Salva...6force%3D1&eItemId=prod145080013&cmCat=search
This is the one with the 13 card holders.

The one i saw only has 4 to 5 holder and bow is much closer to the edge of the wallet.

Do you have any idea if the 13 card holders size is much bulkier than the 4 - 5 holder type of wallet?

The store I went to do not have the 13 card holder wallet.

Once you load up the cards, it will be bulkier. I appreciate the wallets with more slots. In the US, lots of grocery stores have "loyalty cards" so I find that I fill up the slots quickly.

Oh.. Thanks!

I spotted online that there's another similar one, in fact i thought its the same except the inner compartments has more card holders, 13 to be exact.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Salva...6force%3D1&eItemId=prod145080013&cmCat=search
This is the one with the 13 card holders.

The one i saw only has 4 to 5 holder and bow is much closer to the edge of the wallet.

Do you have any idea if the 13 card holders size is much bulkier than the 4 - 5 holder type of wallet?

The store I went to do not have the 13 card holder wallet.

Hiii!! I have the wallet on your link. And I have to say it's great! Cute, non-scratchable. Fits more than I thought it would. But I am one who doesn't like my wallets too slim, as I will tend to stuff more cards and bills and stretch them. This one is designed to give you that extra room without stretching it, which it perfect for me! :smile: Hope this helps!