Ferragamo Jellies

missyb

O.G.
May 29, 2007
EAST COAST
Has anyone had any problems with the plastic breaking on these? I just got them on sale but don't want to keep them if there are issues. Thnx ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402518342.084842.jpg

quackedup

O.G.
Jan 5, 2010
Sydney! AU
i dont have this particular pair, did check these out and wasnt impressed with the quality of them.
The ones i saw were non-displays models (was about to purchase) but the hole where the toe strap goes in was less than nice - looks badly cut and the silver heel was already damaged (already dented and they still attached it to the shoe!)

i do however have a different pair and one side snapped near the heel while walking.
I did glue it back together but have never been game to wear it long distances yet.

Attachments

missyb

O.G.
May 29, 2007
EAST COAST
I'm really thinking of returning them. They are brand new out of the box but I just see them looking like garage after a couple of wears

Dani3ear

Aug 8, 2012
I've worn these about 10 times, and they're holding up well so far. Different style but same material. I did have to insert some Dr Scholl's cushions because they rub a little. Hope that helps!

Attachments

xiaoyouaa

Jul 16, 2014
i bought these sandals in black last summer and wore them almost everyday. Plastics are still perfect. love them.