Ferragamo Instant Reveal

1. Hi all,

I finish my university degree at the end of November, and decided to treat myself during the Farfetch 15% off sale! I also plan to add the matching all-black Rainbow bag to my collection in the coming months so I will have a nice set!

Thank you for letting me share :amuse::amuse:

IMG_7656.JPG
    dotty8 likes this.
  2. Firstly, I ordered the Vara Rainbow wallet (sometimes also called the continental wallet). I just love the contrast of the black and baby pink and particularly appreciated the black hardware, as most of their pieces come with gold hardware (and I'm more of a silver person). I also like the idea of the detachable ID tag; perfect for public transport cards!

IMG_7660.JPG IMG_7662.JPG IMG_7663.JPG
    anniebhu, scrpo83, pixiejenna and 5 others like this.
  3. As a last minute addition, I decided to pick up a cardholder as well! I have never seen them on display at my local stores (in Sydney) so I wasn't sure if they were even sold in Australia! Sorry about the terrible lighting, it's evening where I am but I was too excited not to share :biggrin:

It's also worth noting that the pink is very similar to the LV rose ballerine, but the RB is just slightly darker.

IMG_7657.JPG IMG_7659.JPG
  4. Love it!!!!!! Congratulations