ferragamo gancio or ysl muse

Both are nice and you'd be on a winner either way, IMO;) However, if I must choose, I would say the Muse wins by the smallest of margins. I just prefer the look of the Muse more. I find the Ferragamo a bit plain if you're getting black. I do like it in the aqua or other bright colours. I think Jessica Simpson had a green one?

I love the Ferragamo. In fact I love that one you posted in silver. It's really a classic looking style and the gancio clasp is beautiful. The muse is a classic as well, but I think you'd tire of it.

I also think the Ferragamo looks both dressy and could be casual. What versatility!

You know, I was wondering about the same thing! Great minds think a like :smile:. But I was looking for a white bag. I finally got ferragammo gancio in white... it's stunning and I received a lot of compliments with it. And there's not too many people wear it (at least not in my area, so it's pretty unique - I don't like to wear bags that if I go to mall, I see a bunch of people wearing the same thing). But I'm not sure about the black one.

Although right now I am eyeing Muse as well - but in different color, of couse...

Either way, both are great bags, you can't go wrong with it.

The Ferragamo is a much better shoulder bag... I have not looked at Ferragamo seriously in the past, but tried the gancio at the Newport Beach Bloomingdales. It looked great on the shoulder!