Ferragamo frustration, my bag is gone....

cherry21

Certified Shopaholic
O.G.
Mar 13, 2006
I've been wanting a gray bag since fall. I had my eyes on this fab ferragamo celtico bag in the small size in the perfect shade of gray and the nicest leather. To my knowledge it was a bloomies exclusive, the SA said she would call she as soon as it went on sale (b/c I couldn't fork out the $1000+ for it) as it was the only one from the Fall that hadn't and it was only a matter of time that it did.

Anyways, I went back a few weeks ago, and my bag is gone! The other SA said that it had gone on sale since it was from the previous season. UGH!

Sad thing is I even saw one on ebay, but it had some leather color imperfections (it went for less than $350, I think) but I didn't bid, b/c I wanted mine.

Ladies, please cross your fingers for me...hopefully I will find her soon!

Yup, all gone. I even glared at the SA who was supposed to tell me when it went on sale, and she didn't even say anything as the other SA tried to locate another one for me.

I even glared at the SA who was supposed to tell me when it went on sale, and she didn't even say anything as the other SA tried to locate another one for me.

Maybe she forgot? (Which is even worse.) I'm sorry this one slipped through your fingers, I know that's such a frustrating and disappointing feeling! But you never know, maybe you'll find one elsewhere for less (like on eB*y or something)?