Ferragamo Fiamma Handbag-Your Purchase

Jun 6, 2009
I haven't really checked purse blog for around 6 months as I've been very busy. But, the other day I checked it and saw the Fiamma bag and then looked at the videos featuring it. I absolutely fell in love with that bag and went into Ferragamo yesterday and purchased it. I purchased a medium-sized one in plum and it's absolutely gorgeous. Have any of you purchased a Fiamma and if so, how do you like yours? I'll be trying mine out for the first time today. :smile:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/salvato...m_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_1_D

I have not seen this bag in real life but have loved all the pics and videos of it. It sure is a beautiful, classic looking bag. I love that Nordstrom is posting what fits in there too...what a great idea. Congrats and enjoy yours.

I have not seen this bag in real life but have loved all the pics and videos of it. It sure is a beautiful, classic looking bag. I love that Nordstrom is posting what fits in there too...what a great idea. Congrats and enjoy yours.
Thanks.
I carried my bag for the first time today and was out all day with it at the mall and a few other places. I couldn't believe how many women commented on how beautiful it is. There were others who stopped me and asked who the bag was by and were surprised when I said that it was a Ferragamo. I would like to have it in some other colors,too.

I saw this a couple of weeks ago and it is very classy. The plum is a lovely color. I think the medium size that you bought looks much better than the smallest version. Congratulations bagolicious!

I love this style! Planning to get one soon...do you think the smooth leather is resistant to scratches though?

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

I've been wanting to post my latest Fiamma for a few days now...
so here it is (this is my very first bag picture I post here, so pardon my excitement!):

The first image is Fiamma in medium black by herself, while in the second, she is accessorized :smile:.

I've worn it a few times since getting it, and I have to say she may have become one of my favorite bags.

Attachments

• Salvatore Ferragamo Fiamma.jpg
    Salvatore Ferragamo Fiamma.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 2,452
  • Accessorized Fiamma.jpg
    Accessorized Fiamma.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 1,675
Last edited:
Reactions: ccbaggirl89
I've been wanting to post my latest Fiamma for a few days now...
so here it is (this is my very first bag picture I post here, so pardon my excitement!):

The first image is Fiamma in medium black by herself, while in the second, she is accessorized :smile:.

I've worn it a few times since getting it, and I have to say she may have become one of my favorite bags.

Beautiful!