Ferragamo Fiamma Handbag-Your Purchase

Wanted to bump this thread.. I'm seriously considering purchasing a fiamma and wanted to check in on how everyone is liking it so far? Is the bag user friendly? Does it get heavy? Does the strap on the medium fit cross body? TIA [emoji6]

Wanted to bump this thread.. I'm seriously considering purchasing a fiamma and wanted to check in on how everyone is liking it so far? Is the bag user friendly? Does it get heavy? Does the strap on the medium fit cross body? TIA [emoji6]

I just bought a medium Fiamma (my first ever designer bag!) almost two weeks ago and love it. I have been thinking about this particular bag for over a year since first seeing it. I was afraid i'd never use it since its so precious, but since getting it, I just want to take it everywhere :smile:.

Mine has the gold handles so it is slightly heavier than the others seen here. But overall i have no problem carrying it around all day. I find it very user friendly given that it can fit more than it looks. I have to say, I never use the front lock pocket - partly because its not very roomy anyway, but mainly because i dont want to crease the front flap by constantly opening and closing it. Instead, I use the zip pocket the back.

Only bad point is that the calf skin does scratch very easily. Just a nick of the fingernail leaves a mark. Also the strap does fit cross body. I'd love to get a small Fiamma to wear cross body :biggrin:

Attachments

• fiamma1.jpg
    fiamma1.jpg
    474.5 KB · Views: 446
  • fiamma4.jpg
    fiamma4.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 461
I just bought a medium Fiamma (my first ever designer bag!) almost two weeks ago and love it. I have been thinking about this particular bag for over a year since first seeing it. I was afraid i'd never use it since its so precious, but since getting it, I just want to take it everywhere :smile:.

Mine has the gold handles so it is slightly heavier than the others seen here. But overall i have no problem carrying it around all day. I find it very user friendly given that it can fit more than it looks. I have to say, I never use the front lock pocket - partly because its not very roomy anyway, but mainly because i dont want to crease the front flap by constantly opening and closing it. Instead, I use the zip pocket the back.

Only bad point is that the calf skin does scratch very easily. Just a nick of the fingernail leaves a mark. Also the strap does fit cross body. I'd love to get a small Fiamma to wear cross body :biggrin:
Gorgeous! I love the handles; they're an amazing detail.

Beautiful!! :loveeyes:

What a beautiful bag and love the added touch with the handle! Congrats!!

Absolutely stunning!

Very gorgeous bag with beautifully unique handle. Love the versatility of the color. Indeed, a user friendly bag. Congrats!

Hi Ladies!!!! I hope someone is able to help ... my friend just bought one of these satchels and we can't figure out how to unlock it after inserting the keys....
please help!!!