Ferragamo Fans - let's talk!

Yay a Ferragamo thread! Well I've been a fan of their bags and loved the one my mom had. But yeah finally have my own and here's what I have:

fer.jpg

^ I love this bag cuz it's nylon and it's perfect to you use if I go to Disneyland! I don't have to worry about it getting dirty or anything. Plus you can fold it which is awesome.

f3.jpg

ferregamo.jpg

^^^ gorgeous bag, please anyone know???? i want to know as well. I love ferragamo, i dunno why it's not super hot as other brand.. also online selections at stores aren't even as good as other brand either :sad:

oh Ferragamo thread! I own a pair of sneakers, a pair of flats, a pair of evening sandals, two belts, two evening bags and a canvas bag I recently got from my DH....no pictures though...but I love Ferragamo...my mom has the Marisa and my DH owns a couple of shoes and I think everything they make is gorgeus! it's so classic

Hi all,

I hope you can help me. I'm trying to find out the exact price of this Ferragamo bag my mom brought for me to look at. It's second hand, but I am absolutely sure it's authentic (with tags and all), but I searched everywhere and I can't seem to find it online! I'm pretty sure it's late 90s, with the word VERNICE on the tag. It's black patent leather with long straps. Have any suggestions on how to decipher the tags??

I'm joining in! I've always been a fan of their stuff, but only recently got the small Sophia bag and flats in matching colour. Looove them, and a total impulse buy. It was raining in Hawaii while I was on vacation last month; I went in to look at shoes, and once I decided on the flats, the SA just HAD to come out with the bag... I was like "uh oh. this is not a good idea".

But it's soooo soft. it's in the bright fuschia-almost-coral-or-red colour.

May I add that that was the most pleasant saleslady I've ever encountered in a store.