Ferragamo: Do you like these?

muppy

Nov 26, 2005
Just wondering what your comments are on the two bags below. I have seen the small one in person and think it would make a lovely evening bag. Very clean lines, simple and won;t go out of style. It's has a slight sheen to it. As for the larger one, I'm hoping to find one in black, not sure if they do it.

picst from neiman marcus

Attachments

• SFV6252_mp.jpg
    SFV6252_mp.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 69
  • SFV6256_mp.jpg
    SFV6256_mp.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 50
Thanks, I'm hoping to find a black one for the larger shoulder bag, but i think they only do it in canvas rather than all leather. As for the smaller one, it kind of opens like a box but with just 2 flaps, one on top of the other, secured with the buckle. Still deciding... i might pop in to see how the larger one looks in real life...i like the white, but i don;t think it's practical :love:

oooh... now i can't wait to get to the ferragamo store. Is this the new season? i know they are having a sale now, not sure if this is part of the older or spring season collection..... ahhh, i can;t get to the store till friday....

USCgerl said:
I'm trying to attach a pic of my purse, but it's telling me my pic is too big. Can anyone tell me how I can resize my pics? Thanks!

If I knew how to resize I could have my collection up, I have not a clue. I wish I knew, but I hate technology!( I had to send my pic to someone else to have them size it and post it, haha)

oh, USCgerl, i would love to see a pict of your bag. Can you crop it or something to make it smaller? Otherwise, I think you can save it in photoshop or something similar and save it as a smaller file (less pixels) so it is not that large... sadly, i'm not that great with tech either!