Ferragamo: Do you like these?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just wondering what your comments are on the two bags below. I have seen the small one in person and think it would make a lovely evening bag. Very clean lines, simple and won;t go out of style. It's has a slight sheen to it. As for the larger one, I'm hoping to find one in black, not sure if they do it.

picst from Neiman Marcus

SFV6252_mp.jpg SFV6256_mp.jpg
  2. wow,,,,i love them. Ive seen the white one when i was in paris.But not in black that time.

3. I think the white one is really cute.

4. I like the white one. I don't like the closure on the evening bag. It looks like it would open too far. Is that the case? I love the color tho.

5. Thanks, I'm hoping to find a black one for the larger shoulder bag, but i think they only do it in canvas rather than all leather. As for the smaller one, it kind of opens like a box but with just 2 flaps, one on top of the other, secured with the buckle. Still deciding... i might pop in to see how the larger one looks in real life...i like the white, but i don;t think it's practical :love:

6. Oh I have the white one in a smaller version and it's turquiose! I LOVE it! It's so soft and stays on my shoulder perfectly!

7. oooh... now i can't wait to get to the ferragamo store. Is this the new season? i know they are having a sale now, not sure if this is part of the older or spring season collection..... ahhh, i can;t get to the store till friday....

8. I'm trying to attach a pic of my purse, but it's telling me my pic is too big. Can anyone tell me how I can resize my pics? Thanks!

9. If I knew how to resize I could have my collection up, I have not a clue. I wish I knew, but I hate technology!( I had to send my pic to someone else to have them size it and post it, haha)

10. oh, USCgerl, i would love to see a pict of your bag. Can you crop it or something to make it smaller? Otherwise, I think you can save it in photoshop or something similar and save it as a smaller file (less pixels) so it is not that large... sadly, i'm not that great with tech either!

11. those two are nice, but personally a little too plain...

12. I love the white one

13. I figured it out...yay me! :biggrin:

Ferragamo.JPG Ferragmo Inside.JPG
  14. Very pretty bag!

15. Beautiful bag! Thanks for showing us pics.:p