Ferragamo camera bag vs YSL vicky medium!

Ferragamo or YSL

• Total voters

BagLover2334

Mar 17, 2019
Hey purse buddies!

I am stuck between these two choices and am at a dead end with my decision! I'd like a bag that would go from day to night, casual to fancy. I am worried about the leather of the Ferragamo bag, though. It seems smooth. I need ya'll's inputs!

Thanks for the help!

Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 10.53.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 10.52.59 AM.png

If you mean in those exact colours, you might get more use out of a black bag. The YSL seems far dressier than the Ferragamo, which is more of a casual camera style. The Ferragamo has an adjustable strap, which is a great feature and it is also leather lined. Both bags are calf leather so I don't think one will be particularly more durable than the other. Based solely on price, the YSL is nearly twice the retail price so the Ferragamo is a much better value.

3.jpg

14706933_23350475_1000.jpg

If you mean in those exact colours, you might get more use out of a black bag. The YSL seems far dressier than the Ferragamo, which is more of a casual camera style. The Ferragamo has an adjustable strap, which is a great feature and it is also leather lined. Both bags are calf leather so I don't think one will be particularly more durable than the other. Based solely on price, the YSL is nearly twice the retail price so the Ferragamo is a much better value.

View attachment 4881401

View attachment 4881402
how would it compare to the gucci camera marmont bag?

how would it compare to the gucci camera marmont bag?

The marmont will be lighter than the Ferragamo since it has a fabric (microfibre lining). As for the leather, the Gucci website doesn’t seem to specify which type of leather it is. After googling, it appears to be lamb which would be a bit less durable than calf. (Call Gucci to confirm).

Ferragamo bags are a bit of a rarity in the wild so of the three it would be the most unique if that is important to you.

Reactions: JenJBS and C.Ly