Ferragamo Bowler

1. I tried on a black bowler (not linen, can't remember the material) at Bloomingdale's recently. I thought it was nice, but I didn't fall in love with it though.

2. I'm a fan, I'm looking at a leather myself! An orange one as my next purchase.

3. Ooh, goody, someone else likes this!! I'm half in love with it, but not quite all the way. I saw it a couple of weeks ago in Neimans, then checked it out the other day in the Ferragamo store in San Francisco. I think "user friendly" is a great description! It comes in quite a few colors - I've seen tan, cream (magnolia), mango orange, another lighter orange (girasole, I think) - but my favorite is the paprika red. It's light and roomy and easy to carry, nicely made... yet somehow it just doesn't strike me as a $1000 bag. I'm not sure if it's just because I'm not in love with the Ferragamo leather (that sort of peccary-stamped finish) or what. But I don't think I'll buy it unless I find a super deal on eBay or somewhere.

4. ooooh I like it! The top zipper does kinda remind me of a toiletry bag though! LOL

5. LouiseyPeasey, agree with you. =)
    Like Balenciaga bags, Ferragamo Bowler is very light.

6. It's okay . . . but doesn't really stand out to me. But if you really love it, go for it because that's what counts most!!

7. put comment in quote.

8. That is a great explanation of the bag. I did not want to pay that price for the bag either. If you find two great deals let me know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice