Ferragamo Ballet flats with rubber sole - squishy sound

muppy

Nov 26, 2005
ok, i think this sounds wierd.. but I have this beautiful pair of Ferragamo ballet flats which are ultra comfortable. The sole are rubber and there is a 0.5inch heel which is also made of rubber.

I wore them to the office and it was a complete nightmare! They made a squishy sound whenever I walk! I never realise it when I bought it but in the office, as it was so quiet, i could hear every step i take! it was so embarassiing!!! Is there anyway that I can solve the problem?

I really don't know if i can replace the sole as the entire sole seems to be like one single piece of rubber..

Help!:sad:

Hmm...that's odd. Is the sound coming from the shoe itself or from your walking (i.e. the air in the space b/w your foot and shoes)? If it is latter, it may be as simple as putting in a little footpetal or something. If the sound is coming from the shoe itself, I would consider taking them back to the store as a defect. Sometimes even the best shoes are defectively constructed. You should be able to get an exchange.