Ferragamo Ballet flats with rubber sole - squishy sound

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ok, i think this sounds wierd.. but I have this beautiful pair of Ferragamo ballet flats which are ultra comfortable. The sole are rubber and there is a 0.5inch heel which is also made of rubber.

I wore them to the office and it was a complete nightmare! They made a squishy sound whenever I walk! I never realise it when I bought it but in the office, as it was so quiet, i could hear every step i take! it was so embarassiing!!! Is there anyway that I can solve the problem?

I really don't know if i can replace the sole as the entire sole seems to be like one single piece of rubber..

Help!:sad:

2. Do they make the sound on every floor surface or is it only on hard floors? :confused1:

3. all surfaces! even carpeted ones in my office!

4. Hmm...that's odd. Is the sound coming from the shoe itself or from your walking (i.e. the air in the space b/w your foot and shoes)? If it is latter, it may be as simple as putting in a little footpetal or something. If the sound is coming from the shoe itself, I would consider taking them back to the store as a defect. Sometimes even the best shoes are defectively constructed. You should be able to get an exchange.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice