Ferragamo Australia 2011 End-Of-Season Sale!

As anticipated, all of SS11 was on sale. As of now, the discounts are 30%-40% off. For the ladies, many many handbags, and a whole wall of shoes (at Westfield Sydney). Lots of silks and SLGs as well, and heaps of wallets. Solid range for men as well (mostly shoes and SLGs), few bags on sale though. I myself didn't purchase anything (just left the Dior sale lol) :sad:

Is Dior Sydney on sale?

I went to the sale at DJ's in Melbourne last Saturday, 30% off selected bags, shoes and wallets - didnt purchase anything though. I was looking at wallets however l am very particular and there wasnt anything for me.

Does anybody know if there will be a similar EOS sales event in the U.S?

It's an industry standard to have sales during Jun/July & Dec/Jan to coincide with the changing seasonal collections so it should be happening now, if not soon. Call your local boutique to get the specific dates :smile:

Private sale, strictly by invitation, it was one day only anyway. Going on from last year, there may be a general admission sale in the coming months, so keep your eyes open :smile:

I see,,, how to join their membership? Where is the biggest dior store in sydney? I only know the one in Galleria Duty Free.;)

I see,,, how to join their membership? Where is the biggest dior store in sydney? I only know the one in Galleria Duty Free.;)
^^
tell one of the SAs that you would like to join their customer list. fill up the card and they will put your details in their computer.
my mistake, i thought you were talking about ferragamo.
i only know the dior store in david jolnes, as far as i know that is the only dior store in sydney.

^^
tell one of the SAs that you would like to join their customer list. fill up the card and they will put your details in their computer.
my mistake, i thought you were talking about ferragamo.
i only know the dior store in david jolnes, as far as i know that is the only dior store in sydney.

Uhmm my bad, I should not ask abouy Dior here because I think I don't need to open new thread only asking the Dior private sale :graucho: sorry about that.

So.. Was ur explanation for Ferragamo or dior?

Yeah I know David Jones one but Galleria duty free seems has more items to sell.

It's annoying that size 6 is the most popular size in Australia. Nothing for me :sad: I just bought my dream Ferragamo wallet (at full price!) a few weeks back...so not up for a new wallet despite loving some of the styles on sale. Not a fan of any of the bag styles on sale either.