Fergie Ferg and Josh Duhamel

really? You learn something new everyday... I hear people call their longtime GFs their wives/wifey and BFs their husbands, but never the other way around...
My mom calls my dad "boyfriend" :lol:
Might be because "husband" is translated (in Dutch) to either "echtgenoot", which is quite formal, or "man", which sounds a little harsh.

Catching a Flight Out of LAX April 17,2011:
attachment.php

Source: StarStyle

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 472
Fergie has a little trouble going through security, as they make her go through two metal detectors and get patted down at LAX on Sunday (April 17).

The 35-year-old entertainer’s husband Josh Duhamel recently talked about their exercise workouts together. “She’s definitely more competitive than [I am],” he told People. “But it’s all in fun.”

“She’s likely to say, ‘Let’s do one more mile,’ and every time she finishes a workout she says, ‘The glory is mine!’ meaning she actually got up and did it,” Josh added.

FYI: Fergie is wearing Cartier “Santos Dumont” aviators and a leopard print tank by Sheri Bodell paired with camilla and marc’s “Phase” jacket and “Tyrell” pant..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 496
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 475
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 482
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 453
Fergie attends the Peapod Adobe Youth Voices Academy launch on Tuesday (April 19) at Urban Arts Partnership in New York City.

The 36-year-old singer was joined by her Black Eyed Peas bandmates will.i.am, Taboo, and apl.de.ap at the event, which marked the second year The Adobe Foundation and BEP’s Peapod Foundation teamed up up to provide young people the opportunity to learn multimedia and performing arts skills.

The night before, Fergie, in a Christoforos Kotentos dress and Balmain shoes and jacket, performed at the Black Eyed Peas MTV show at Terminal 5.

Fergie met up with designer Francisco Costa from Calvin Klein and Anna Sui out on the balcony after the show for an hour talking fashion and just catching up.

FYI: Fergie will be making an appearance at Macy’s Herald Square store this Thursday at 6 p.m. to promote the new collection of Fergie Footwear.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 370
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 372