Fergie Ferg and Josh Duhamel

Josh Duhamel hosts a relief run to benefit The Red Cross on Sunday (March 27) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 38-year-old actor and his wife, Fergie, suited up and took part in a two-mile run to benefit earthquake and tsunami victims in Japan.

The event was a huge success, with over 4000 people participating! “The youth of LA mobilized & should be proud. All of u that donated should be proud. Much love..JD” Josh tweeted.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 573
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 565
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 578
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 552
^She has a great body, but all the work she has had on her face only ages her IMO. It does NOT look good. Hopefully she will leave her face alone from here on out, but I wouldn't bet on it lol. I also love the fish tail braid! very cute~

She looks cute. I need to learn that fishtail braid, I love that! I've always wanted to know how.

*~*I saw a tutorial on YT somewhere...I'll try to find it.*~*

it's actually a simple braid to do -- far easier & less challenging than a french braid:
pull the hair into a pony tail - separate the hair into Two Even sections, then grab a small amount of hair from one side and cross it over into the other side -- you can grab as much or as little hair as you want (depending on how big of a fishtail you want) - keep criss-crossing the hair over and over until you're all the way to the end and fasten! That's it!:biggrin:

Kate Hudson meets up with Fergie and Josh Duhamel at a dinner for Scissor Sisters’ Jake Shears on Sunday (March 27) in Hollywood.

Kate showed off her growing baby bump in a red sweater dress at the bash, which was held and hosted by Chrome Hearts Factory.

At one point in the night, the 31-year-old actress grabbed a mic and joined Fergie, Jake, and Adam Lambert for an impromptu singing session!

Earlier in the day, Fergie joined Josh at his Red Cross Relief Run in Santa Monica.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 452
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 455
  • a10.jpg
    a10.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 457
I don't like her hair in the fishtail braid. It looks way too harsh on her with her hair pulled so tight like that, and the braid would have looked prettier done in a more sophisticated way, like lower on her head, than all high up. It looks a little elementary school to me like that. The braid would look prettier done lower and a bit softer, less tight.

Fergie keeps it super fun in a Legos dress while performing with the Black Eyed Peas during the 2011 Kids’ Choice Awards held at the USC Galen Center on Saturday (April 2) in Los Angeles.

BEP picked up the award for Favorite Music Group, beating out Big Time Rush, Jonas Brothers, and Lady Antebellum.

Don’t miss the 2011 Kids’ Choice Awards with host Jack Black and performances by the Black Eyed Peas. The KCAs air at 8pm/7c on Nickelodeon!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 358
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 359