Fenwick sale reveal. I just couldn't resist..:)

Congratulations, those envelope wallets are gorgeous. Enjoy!

Gorgeous! I got my black/nickel one today :biggrin: The red is really lovely too..

Mmmm red ..... Ooooh black ... Heck I love them both!!!!:lolots:

Gorgeous!

These are really lovely, congratulations! :biggrin:

+ 1 !!

Gorgeous!
thank You very much!x
The red colour is spectacular !I cant wait to use it with my michael kors hamilton. Also its nice addition to my black purse/wallet collection.
Daisy how is your wallet? Is it in a good condition? iam glad You received it today!:biggrin:

Ohhh I just love the envelope wallet! I think you can use it perfectly as a clutch if you don't need to much to carry around with you - some money, cards and a lipstick perfectly fit into those long purses I think. Two beautiful purchases, Sarenkaldn! Congrats!

MissStephie that is a great idea! Sometimes I dont feel like to carry a lot however Iam used to a large size handbags. This could be perfect for nights out or any other occassions :biggrin: I can imagine it wearing together with red heels and black dress :smile: simple but classy:smile:

Yes it's perfect! I want one in pink now.. :biggrin: me too!
Thats great! :biggrin:.. I havent seen a pink IRL but Iam sure its as lovely as a red one. I wish I could add it to my collection but Iam done for this month with shopping :P
Envelope wallets rulez :biggrin:
Beautiful :smile:

thank You Handbagahholic ! :ty: IRL they look much better than on the pictures :smile:
Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

The Envelope Wallets are lovely it's a good job I'm not near a Fenwicks. Congrats fab purchases all :loveeyes:

I agree with your statement Bagstar:smile: its a lovely purse .Iam using it today with my black handbag :smile: ( it already has some raindrops :sad: )but if You are interested in buying it I would suggest to do it via phone . I made a phone order and in a couple of days I received these two little beauties :biggrin: The SA from Fenwick said the red wallet is their last one but they still have got black colour in stock :smile:

I agree with your statement Bagstar:smile: its a lovely purse .Iam using it today with my black handbag :smile: ( it already has some raindrops :sad: )but if You are interested in buying it I would suggest to do it via phone . I made a phone order and in a couple of days I received these two little beauties :biggrin: The SA from Fenwick said the red wallet is their last one but they still have got black colour in stock :smile:

Thank you but I already have the midnight one & the black is too similar. Also my hands are well & truly tied at the moment after making an unexpected last minute sale purchase !! Ps. make sure that you spray your purse as well especially as it seems to be raining all the time :rain:

Thank you but I already have the midnight one & the black is too similar. Also my hands are well & truly tied at the moment after making an unexpected last minute sale purchase !! Ps. make sure that you spray your purse as well especially as it seems to be raining all the time :rain:

I have seen it irl but I didnt buy it that time ..I was too late whenever I decided to buy it , its been sold out already :sad: I forgot to spray it and I took her out on that rain... She was in my handbag for all that time but somehow raindrops managed to get inside and they left black stain on my purse. Never ever without waterproof spray again!:smile: