Fendy spy in different sizes? need help!!

susanna

Jan 27, 2006
hi ,

I`m a little bit confused. Does it exist different sizes for fendy spy? Pls help !!!! :weird:

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
It comes in the small boston spy, regular spy (the one you see on everyone), and the spy hobo. Someone pls add to that if I forgot one. I'm thinking that there was a larger spy than the regular but I could be wrong, or have dreamed that or something. Still on meds :lol:

susanna

Jan 27, 2006
do you have pictures? the thing is in switzerland we do not have a Fendi store, but there is a small store who has a really small quantity. I went today there and I reserved one in whiskey color but the bag seemed very huge to me...

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Texas
Noriko said:
It comes in the small boston spy, regular spy (the one you see on everyone), and the spy hobo. Someone pls add to that if I forgot one. I'm thinking that there was a larger spy than the regular but I could be wrong, or have dreamed that or something. Still on meds :lol:
Noriko, you are so sweet! Still on med but yet you are helping to answer's sussana questions.
I think you covered everything. Although I thought the same about the larger size of the regular spy that Jlo was carrying was larger than the regular spy but maybe that's just especially made for her.:amuse:

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
Sweetea said:
Noriko, you are so sweet! Still on med but yet you are helping to answer's sussana questions.
I think you covered everything. Although I thought the same about the larger size of the regular spy that Jlo was carrying was larger than the regular spy but maybe that's just especially made for her.:amuse:
hehe yeah, have to help fellow bag addicts out when I can :biggrin: My SA was telling me about a HUGE spy that was mostly for travel or something. I have to follow up on that lol, its bothering me now. I need to know if that was a dream!

ShoooSh

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
Dubai
Hii .. i willl try to help u with the sizes :amuse:

1st is the regular spy .. it was called when it was 1st released the meduim cuz there was also larger version but i guess its discontinued

2nd is the hobo spy

3rd is the spy satchel ..

hope i did help u =)

susanna

Jan 27, 2006
Hi,

Thanks chloe. The fendi spy that I have seen is bigger than the bag at the first picture. Could this bag be the hobo spy that JLo wore once in a picture?

ShoooSh

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
Dubai
susanna .. is it the python spy ur reffering to ? i remember j-lo carrying large python spy ... if so .. that's the large perhaps.. it doesnt seem 2 me meduim...

susanna

Jan 27, 2006
Hi chloe,

no, it was a Fendi cognac spy. I`m gonna buy the bag anyway (otherwise I can wait till november to get one because there is a waiting list of 200 people) but I thought I should ask you before to be sure which size is the normal one.