Fendy Spy bag order from Saks or Neiman...hesitant about it

Oct 17, 2006
Any ladies order from saks or neiman before. i read somewhere here that some ladies got used or old fendi spy bags....I understand that's possible after reading some replies, but i'm thinking.. Don't these departments have a QC team (quality of contro) or someone who checks the packages before it goes out? Dont they check the authentication # inside the spy bags or have some sort of tracking mechanism before shippping out to customers? A lot of us would order from them...but should not get used items.
thanks.

I agree with Lit. I really wouldnt worry too much about it. If ANYTHING is wrong you can always return it. At least by order from Saks/Neimans you're sure to get the real thing.

I was smeone that received 2 used Honey Spies. One a replacement for the first which I sent back because it was used. Saks was very very nice about the whole situation, and as soon as they received each return, my CC was refunded within a day or so. Very good CS there in case there was a problem. But I chose not to try a third time

I would go for it and if you are not happy with it because of QC issues, send it back and demand a refund on your shipping. I have received numerous bags from Neimans and Bergdorfs and also Nordstrom that were VERY used and others that were brand new. It is just the luck of the draw. Good luck :P