fendihunter's Non-Fendi collection

1. I just got my fourth Coach bag. I'm so excited I decided to start my own collection thread. I'll post pics of my other bags (Coach and others) as I get a chance to take them out of the closet without my husband noticing I have so many purses.:sweatdrop:

Hope you guys enjoy, and please let me know if you think I have crappy taste.:sad:

stuff 0191.jpg stuff 0201.jpg

2. cute bags.. I love that color too for my bags and clothes.. hehe

3. the colors are beautiful.

4. Thank you for the comments. I love the color too.:yes:

Thought I'd post a pic of the bag I'm currently carrying.

Nothing out of this world. Banana Republic hobo. I just love the leather and it fits EVERYTHING!

CANNOT RESIST GOOD LEATHER!!!:yahoo:

stuff 2031.jpg stuff 20331.jpg

5. love it, the color is so pretty! :biggrin:

6. Ok. I snuck away from my husband and pulled out two Coach bags. At this pace, I'll have my whole collection posted by next Christmas. He cannot know I own these many bags or he'll flip his lid.:cursing: I love him to death, though.:heart:

First one is a Coach leather clip hobo. The second one is a Coach Soho Twill Hobo with vachetta leather (light blue twill/navy & green leather trim).

Enjoy.

stuff 203321.jpg stuff 203331.jpg

7. I was finally able to get away from my husband long enough to take pics of the rest of my bags (whew, I was actually sweating).:sweatdrop:

Here are pics of my last Coach - signature tote.

Also a black Bon Ami I've had FOREVER - at least 13 years. Great leather.

And a Michael Kors nylon/leather backpack (although I can't stand the creep).:sad:

stuff 2033331q.jpg stuff 203335q.jpg stuff 203342q.jpg

8. Some more bags.

Two Liz Claiborne's (stop giving me those looks - they are good bags).:rolleyes:

And a black Kenneth Cole satchel. Great leather.

LEATHER!!! Can we see a pattern forming here.:yes:

stuff 203336q.jpg

stuff 203340q.jpg stuff 203341qq.jpg

stuff 203337q.jpg

9. And finally, my D&B collection. Don't know the style names. Most of these were purchased years ago when I was very young and could give a fig about style names, creeds serial #s and all that other mumbo jumbo.

I know MANY of you ladies are not fans of the line, but I am. Simple, elegant bags made with SUPER RESISTANT EVEN TO A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION leather!!!

Love my leather!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

(That last black bag has been to more funerals, baptisms and masses than I care to remember. She's my tough old lady:P .)

TTFN:smile:

stuff 203344q.jpg stuff 203345q.jpg

stuff 203346q.jpg stuff 203348q.jpg

stuff 203347q.jpg

10. veeeeeeery nice :heart: good thing that u collect non brand bags as well ..

may i ask who;s the stunning lady in ur avatar?

11. Thank you. I collect any bag I like - especially if it's made of good leather.

To answer your question, that is Molly Ringwald as "Claire" in The Breakfast Club. She was the epitomy of style to me when I was 14 yrs old. Still love her.:smile:

12. Lovly.

13. Well now I'm seriously considering a purse ban since my purchases have skyrocketed over the last 2 weeks (this board is very dangerous.);) I have a LV mono speedy 30, LV blck Epi wallet, Fendi baulotto spy and Chanel quilted bowling tote on the way.:nuts:

I just received this Longchamp Le Pliage today - straight from Paris (no eBay!).

Hope you all like.:yahoo:

stuff 0021.jpg stuff 0041.jpg

14. Great collection fendihunter. I love your new Longchamp! Can't wait to see pics of the other new additions.

15. ^^^Thank you so much. :smile:

I love it too. It fits everything. Very durable material. Perfect for grocery shopping and my son's activities.

I was surprised I could order one completely custom made on their website - and for about the same price they're asking on eBay. I picked the colors, the style hardware, and whether or not I wanted long or short handles. It actually only took a week too make and get it from Paris.

I can see I'll probably be visiting that website more often.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice