Fendi

Mar 13, 2006
Does anyone know the price of a small (similar to the size of LV mono pochette) Fendi logo (brown on brown) bag? It's the one with a flap with silver hardware. I saw it at a consignment store today and it is in a very good condition and looks SOOOO cute!

How many of you have this bag? How do you like it?

Thank you!

Thank you so much!

I didn't even think of Bluefly! Eluxury doesn't have any of the logo bags, so I couldn't find any info.

This is the bag

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2024460363&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1131&N=947+4294967205&Ne=500000&Ns=Popularity%7c0%7c%7cProduct%2bCode%7c1&Nu=Product+ID

I think I am going to buy it. They are selling it for $146 and I think that is REALLY good compared to the original price! I'll go there right when they open and buy it! :lol:

You should def get it. They are selling them for about that much on ebay...and at the store you can actually check it out in person! I really like that bag -- I'm looking for a black one just like it, or the next size bigger. btw, they have the larger size on amazon for around $229 -- free shipping! -- but only in black, so if you want the brown, sounds like you got an awesome deal!

likeafeather77 said:
They are selling it for $146 and I think that is REALLY good compared to the original price! I'll go there right when they open and buy it! :lol:

Wow, great deal! I hope I can find a style like this someday hopefully marked down -
prodImage.ms