Fendi

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone know the price of a small (similar to the size of LV mono pochette) Fendi logo (brown on brown) bag? It's the one with a flap with silver hardware. I saw it at a consignment store today and it is in a very good condition and looks SOOOO cute!

How many of you have this bag? How do you like it?

Thank you!

2. Thank you so much!

I didn't even think of Bluefly! Eluxury doesn't have any of the logo bags, so I couldn't find any info.

This is the bag

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2024460363&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1131&N=947+4294967205&Ne=500000&Ns=Popularity%7c0%7c%7cProduct%2bCode%7c1&Nu=Product+ID

I think I am going to buy it. They are selling it for $146 and I think that is REALLY good compared to the original price! I'll go there right when they open and buy it! :lol:

3. You should def get it. They are selling them for about that much on eBay...and at the store you can actually check it out in person! I really like that bag -- I'm looking for a black one just like it, or the next size bigger. btw, they have the larger size on Amazon for around $229 -- free shipping! -- but only in black, so if you want the brown, sounds like you got an awesome deal!

4. edited

5. Wow, great deal! I hope I can find a style like this someday hopefully marked down -
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice