Fendi Zucca Spy--What do you think?

1. Ok after going back and forth about the spy in the honey color I got really frustrated. I figured that I wanted something that I can grab and go with mostly everything.

I went to the Fendi store again to look at the available colors. The sales person suggested that I try the zucca spy, saying that it was very popular and versatile.

At first I shook my head b-cuz it was way too many logos but then I tried it on and LOVED it!!!

BUT--I need confirmation

What do you guys think of the zucca spy with brown leather? Likey/no likey? :huh:

I can't find a pic sorry. The only ones that I could find was all the fake crap on eBay. They look nothing like the real thing.

If anyone has a pic feel free to post in this thread:biggrin:

2. I'm personally not a fan of the zucca print... I still opt for the honey if I were you!! You won't regret it

3. [​IMG]

I found this pic in another thread but I don't think its real. The one I saw today looked so much better. And the leather was more pebbly.

But anyway this is basically what it looks like if someone didnt know

4. [​IMG]

Here's another one I found online. I dunno if its real either but it looks way better than the other pic.

Just wanted to give you an idea on what it looked like. Thoughts? :nuts:

5. I've just personally never been a fan of the "F" logo.

6. i'd still go with the honey. it's such a gorgeous neutral color. it really will go with anything imho. so pretty. i don't know that i like the print/leather combo on the spy.

7. I really like the logo!!!!!

8. That's good to hear Jill. Do you have one? Something about it made me really like it today.

I was picturing myself with big sunglasses, a white tee shirt and jeans and heels. This bag would be PERFECT for that kind of gear.

I never was a fan of the fendi logo until today. Weird.

9. I have the spy in Black leather..but I have always wanted this one too!!!

10. i'm not a huge fan of the bag, but i will say that the fendi logo fabric holds up very well. i have a fendi zucca wallet in the exact same fabric as the bag and it looks as new as the day i bought it a year ago.

11. Hmm Amanda. If I end up getting the Zucca Spy you want to sell me your wallet? :lol: :lol:

12. lol nooooo i love my wallet it's the most perfect wallet ever and it took me like 5 years to find a wallet i love.

13. Prefer all leather, but the zucca is okay when contained to the middle. I actually like the Zucca, though, but not the zucchino. ech!

14. It's kind of cute in baulotto form, since there's no divide with the flap.

15. When I would buy Fendi Soy, I would buy this ONE...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice