Fendi Zucca Shopping Chef - Please help

alwaysalady

Aug 26, 2008
Hi,

I'm new on this and would really appreciate some feedback. I have NEVER bought a Fendi bag and have found one I think I would like to purchase called the "Fendi Zucca Shopping Chef". However, I am unsure if it would suit a woman of my size. The bag is 18"x 10.75"x 8" and I am 5'4, 105 lbs.

Let me know what you think, I've also attached photos of the bag if you have any other comments in general.

Thanks in advance,
Raeann

Attachments

• 11959583_logo.jpg
    11959583_logo.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 432
I love big bags. I'm your height, but I weigh a tad bit more (OK, a lot more). I think its all about personal preference really. I love the Zucca shopping chef. I'm on the lookout for the bubbly leather version myself :yes:

Giant Chef would look chic on your petite frame. I am about couple inches shorter than you and I never thought it was too big on me. I just saw the new Black suede/leather Zucca Giant chef in the store and it is the prettiest thing ever. Fendi has a lot of different versons of that bag so definitely check them out. The original one's definitely a great everyday bag.

Thanks for the feedback girls, I am really interested in buying the original in the jaquard and brown leather trim. An everyday bag is exactly what I need! I am even trying to fit a small laptop in it.

Raeann

I'm actually debating between two everyday bags, any personal opinions would be great! It's between the Gucci Horsebit Nail Medium Boston Bag and the Fendi Chef Shopper's Bag.

Which would you choose?

Attachments

• e872_1.JPG
    e872_1.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 475
  • 11959583_logo.jpg
    11959583_logo.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 383
Now do any of you think that the Chef Shopper is overpriced? It's about $1200 Canadian dollars (including tax).

I have no idea about price points for Fendi bags, as I said before this will be my first bag.

Thanks,
Raeann