Fendi Zucca Hobo

Munki

Oct 22, 2013
Hartford, CT
BTW, do you girls have the large or the small hobo? If it is the small, does it fit everything nicely? I'm trying to decide which one I will need; I have a lot of stuff, but don't want the bag to be too big. Wondering if the small will do?
Thanks again!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
BTW, do you girls have the large or the small hobo? If it is the small, does it fit everything nicely? I'm trying to decide which one I will need; I have a lot of stuff, but don't want the bag to be too big. Wondering if the small will do?
Thanks again!
Mine's is the large size.

Last edited:

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
Sorry I'm not much help on if a small hobo would be good for you. I've had my purse for a whole year and I still have yet to carry. I know shame on me.

Jul 4, 2014
Thanks again!

Mine is large. And in the style I have, I believe that is the only size available. I have seen some smaller hobo's though. I'm a large bag lover so I'm probably not the best resource on small bags. But be sure to let me know what you decide. I'm excited for ya!

Munki

Oct 22, 2013
Hartford, CT
Oh thanks! I've seen the large at Saks and they now have a small version at Nordstrom, on backorder. The SA said it is for Spring 2015 collection. Looking good to me! I love large bags, too, but for this one, I think I'll try the smaller one first, then see. Just ordered the Zucca key case with pink trim, can't wait to see it! One piece at a time, right? lol!