FENDI: What's going on here?!?

Can someone please post the pix of J. Biel or Eve wearing them?

I tried my best to get a good screen cap.

67ox6qb.jpg

I agree the shoes look fine on Eve, BUT I only think it's b/c of the angle the screen cap is taken at. If the shoe was staring us in the face like the OP's, ummmm I think we would all go back to our original feelings. lol

I agree the shoes look fine on Eve, BUT I only think it's b/c of the angle the screen cap is taken at. If the shoe was staring us in the face like the OP's, ummmm I think we would all go back to our original feelings. lol

ITA. Also, it may look not so bad because it's Eve and she can get away with a more edgy look than most :yes:

It's not something I'd wear, but I certainly don't hate them...

I can imagine that they'd make a shoe like that far more comfortable to wear, too! :biggrin:

Certainly not for the unadventurous, though! :nogood:

Missoni have also produced shoes with a rounded profile platform for A/W; but they are much more toned down.

Instead of having a single, large, overlapping platform, like the fendis, the Missoni shoes have several, smaller, stacked ones (which don't overlap the soles) and the soles are also rounded; meaning that the platform integrates with the shoe far better, IMO.

To view them, go to 'Woman' and then 'Accessories Fall/Winter 2007' (you will have to plough through the other accessories to get there, I'm afraid [well, actually, I'm not that afraid, as a lot of them are lovely, IMO!]):