FENDI: What's going on here?!?

I saw those on NM a few days ago. Ewwww. I think the shoe makes you look really heavy because when you're wearing it it appears as though you're squishing the shoe out. Hideous.

:lol: That's funny about squishing the shoe. I saw the pic of J-Biel wearing them too, and though the shoe does indeed look wacky, it actually looks a bit toned done when worn.

I know I'm new so please don't kill me:balloon:but I have to admit I am kind of intrigued by them. Well, not enough to buy them. But enough to try them on and see what they look like. I think they could possibly look cool on. But, I like both platforms and unusual shoes though so I am probably weird.

although now that I have heard the very apt turd-squishing comments I think maybe that is the end of my interest. LOL.

:wtf:...well at least it comes with it's own coaster...:roflmfao:
LOL

I saw those on NM a few days ago. Ewwww. I think the shoe makes you look really heavy because when you're wearing it it appears as though you're squishing the shoe out. Hideous.
I never thought of it in that perspective..

The first time I saw those, the first thing that popped into my head was how the shoe looked like it had just took a dump. So not pretty.

This doesn't really surprise me. Fendi makes some totally hot shoes and some obscenely hideous ones each season, it seems to me. These aren't so bad compared to a particular pair I have in mind from last season (no pic unfortunately).

i lied, here's a pic:

attachment.php

Attachments

• uglyfendi.jpg
    uglyfendi.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 72