FENDI this FRIDAY @ Ruelala!!!!

Jun 3, 2006
Austin, Texas
The boutique opens at 11 am PST. I'm excited to see how cheap the stuff is going to be! But if it's not under 200, eh, not really worth it imo...i want rock bottom prices b/c Fendi is super expensive. But from the preview, it looks like they're going to have some really nice bags!

I'll report back Friday.

chelsssea

Dec 5, 2007
Long Island, NY
Would anyone be so kind as to send me an invite?

thanks!
There's a post on this and unfortunately it's forbidden. I just signed up though using a CBS(i believe it was cbs..) e-mail address that was posted on the forum (cbs wrote an article about it and gave an email address to use as an invite). Sorry, I just xed the link, but I'm sure if you search for ruelala, you will be able to find it:smile: Good luck!

candice19

Oct 21, 2007
There's a post on this and unfortunately it's forbidden. I just signed up though using a CBS(i believe it was cbs..) e-mail address that was posted on the forum (cbs wrote an article about it and gave an email address to use as an invite). Sorry, I just xed the link, but I'm sure if you search for ruelala, you will be able to find it:smile: Good luck!
Oooops! Sorry!

Well, I did find the link and I signed up through there. Thanks!

melanierez

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
I just signed up too! I wished the Fendi sale started earlier on Friday - I just won't leave the house until after 11:00!

Jun 3, 2006
Austin, Texas
nope...about the same prices as bluefly...cute stuff...but still not very cheap...$325 going for 225 (and that's the cheapest things)...$675 Baguettes going for 475...Satchels 625

prices not good

shopdoc

More B-Bags Please!
O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
Boston
The prices weren't that low, considering that everything is final sale, I didn't get anything.