Fendi Suing Sams Club, Walmart, Costco for selling fakes!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just heard on the morning news that fendi is suing these stores for selling fake bags at retail prices of $500 and up!! Can you believe it???

I always thought Sams club was authentic stuff, I know for sure walmart is fake, but the other stores?? my goodness.

an additional bit of info that they just stated:
    Walmart owns Sam's Club stores
    Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton owns Fendi corporation

interesting huh?
    you learn something new every day...!

2. :shocked: that's crazy! i always thought sam's club = costco and i know that costco = real stuff. i wonder if they were selling fakes on purpose or they thought they were getting a great deal from their wholesaler?

moet hennessy louis vuitton? that sounds like a PARTY, not a company!:rochard::yahoo::angel::biggrin:

3. Owww....Wal-mart cant get out of that!!! Go get um fendi!!

4. Didn't some of our members get some fendis at a Sam's Club or something like that?!

5. That's great to hear. Unfortunately, sometimes one must sue in order to stop bad behaviour. I hope all the counterfeiters will be held accountable for their actions along with the retail stores.

6. Hmm good for Fendi

7. A while back, someone in here bought a Spy from Sam Club's for around $1600...that's a little bit low.

At least Costco sold it for $1899.

8. Wowza!

9. Costco, too? Or just Sam's/Walmart?

10. I wonder if the people who bought the fake goods can get their money back??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice