Fendi Striped Denim Spy - Should I keep it?

xochrissie

Hello, lover!
O.G.
Mar 24, 2006
Hey ladies,

I was very excited about the Fendi Striped Denim Spy when I saw it on Saks online and made a impulse purchase!

But now I don't know if I should keep it... :amazed:

I'm scared it will get dirty easily. I had a chance to get a black leather one but really didn't like how it looked in person and on me.

What do you girls think?

E0431039408367_v1_m56577569831216344.jpg

FendiSpyDenimStripes.JPG

this bag iss soooo adorable chrissie. I seen the black one you had and it just didnt look right.

I also think that if you were to purchase a spy, it would be cognac or honey (i like those alot).

however, I think the denim spy would look really good on you. I can already picture it !

Its just me.

Very nice i'd keep it :biggrin:

xochrissie said:
Hey ladies,

I was very excited about the Fendi Striped Denim Spy when I saw it on Saks online and made a impulse purchase!

But now I don't know if I should keep it... :amazed:

I'm scared it will get dirty easily. I had a chance to get a black leather one but really didn't like how it looked in person and on me.

What do you girls think?

E0431039408367_v1_m56577569831216344.jpg

FendiSpyDenimStripes.JPG

hermesBB said:
i saw this one IRL, but i think the material is too cheap for the price IMHO. But if u really like it a lot, then keep it.

Do you think the material is cheap? Well I didn't have really high expectations of the material knowing that it's denim/cotton. I felt the same way about the Louis denim line too when it first came out. I didn't think denim/cotton bags are worth $1G+.

That's probably another reason why I am hestitant about keeping it. It's a $1600+ denim/cotton bag! :weird:

Very Cute! Perfect for spring. I love how it transforms it from sort of a dark urban bag to a cute, preppy, resort-seson purse! I didn't like it when I first saw it but you pics made me do a 180!:love: