Fendi Spy's at Bloomingdales in Natick, MA...Chestnut Hill Mall

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm not familiar with the bag and saw them in passing, they were sitting in a case - so the best that I can describe them:

One was black and pretty big, another was brown bit smaller, and one more I think was a tan (not sure). But if any of you are looking for it, give the store a call.

2. There's a Bloomingdales in Natick now? Hmm. Thanks. Can't wait for NM & Nordies next year.

3. Wait ... I'm a little confused ...

As far as I know, the only Bloomingdales in the greater-Boston area is in Chestnut Hill, MA - part of the shopping complex on Route 9 (Boylston Street). It's across the hill from the Chestnut Hill Mall (which houses Barney's NY and the House/Men's Bloomies).

Yes, the Bloomingdales at Chestnut Hill does carry Spy bags as well as Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, etc. They usually have a decent collection as Chestnut Hill is a very wealthy suburb (part of Newton & Brookline).

Barney's (which is in the Chestnut Hill Mall - not the same as above), also had a good selection of Spy bags (Honey, Cognac, etc.). They are refurbishing the store because the big "mama" in Copley is going to be opening in early March (WOO HOO :nuts: :wacko: :biggrin: !). I better put the charge cards away NOW!

4. Sorry, I did mean the Bloomies next to the Chestnut Hill mall. I tought that was still in the Natick proper, no?

5. No, Natick is quite a ways out from where Bloomie's and the Chestnut Hill Mall are. Chestnut Hill is actual a postal code comprised of sections of Brookline and Newton (both very close suburbs near Boston). Brookline is actually the next town due west of Boston. That's why there are a lot of fancy-schmancy stores around the area (so that folks like me can get into trouble!!!!). :biggrin: