fendi spy

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
London UK
I am thinking ahead LOL Do I get a spy or do I get a paddington in either tan or whiskey ????

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Texas
I am not so crazy about Paddington so I won't vote for it. I love my spy sooo much. I thinking of buying another one:love: :nuts: .

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
Sweetea said:
I am not so crazy about Paddington so I won't vote for it. I love my spy sooo much. I thinking of buying another one:love: :nuts: .
What color spy to you own now?

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
I agree with the Spy vote ... I have 3 (Cognac, Teal, Brown/Sequin) and LOVE them all. My Paddington, however, is up on eBay!!

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Texas
addicted said:
What color spy to you own now?
I have the dark brown one and it is a classic! I have been wearing my spy a lot more than my Chanel reissue and my other new bags. That shows how much I love this bag! I am waiting for the gold/silver one or if I can find the teal blue from last year fall collection. :love:

Jan 10, 2006
I just bought the honey spy and love love love the color. I looked at the Cognac but it is so dark. I would love to find the teal one from last season. But what is the gold/silver one that is being referred to?

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
London UK
well - I think I may get both ove rthe next couple of months -- Is it harder to get hold of a cognac spy thatn a paddy - I would get the paddy from net a porter but the spy off ebay