fendi spy

1. can anyone tell me the retail of the fendi spy Meg has :smile:

Thanks

2. retail price for all leather honey spy like the one owned by Megs: $2080.

3. About, $2075 + tax (Ca) $2250. I have to say it's worth it, I love mine to death.

4. I am thinking ahead LOL Do I get a spy or do I get a paddington in either tan or whiskey ????

5. I am not so crazy about Paddington so I won't vote for it. I love my spy sooo much. I thinking of buying another one:love: :nuts: .

6. What color spy to you own now?

7. the spy is seriously growing on me.

8. Between the two, I would get the spy.

9. I love my spy so much more than my paddington!! I have the cognac and it's a great color.

10. I agree with the Spy vote ... I have 3 (Cognac, Teal, Brown/Sequin) and LOVE them all. My Paddington, however, is up on eBay!!

11. I have the dark brown one and it is a classic! I have been wearing my spy a lot more than my Chanel reissue and my other new bags. That shows how much I love this bag! I am waiting for the gold/silver one or if I can find the teal blue from last year fall collection. :love:

12. I just bought the honey spy and love love love the color. I looked at the Cognac but it is so dark. I would love to find the teal one from last season. But what is the gold/silver one that is being referred to?

13. well - I think I may get both ove rthe next couple of months -- Is it harder to get hold of a cognac spy thatn a paddy - I would get the paddy from net a porter but the spy off eBay

14. me too... whats next on my list to buy??? :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice