Fendi Spy with Wisteria Detail and B Bag

No problem, shar!!! I'm glad I was able to help.

Thanks, Ginger and Shyloo for ur compliments :shame:. I believe offcially this bag is called the "bauletto" or "bouletto", or something like that, but some people call it the satchel or the small or mini spy. I love my bag sooo much, the size is great and the leather is yummy, my dad was told it was goat leather, instead of the leather they were making spys from up until recently or something like that. It's a really amazing bag, I get tons of compliments and it is so practical that I don't even miss my inseparable red City.

super_paty said:
No problem, shar!!! I'm glad I was able to help.

Thanks, Ginger and Shyloo for ur compliments :shame:. I believe offcially this bag is called the "bauletto" or "bouletto", or something like that, but some people call it the satchel or the small or mini spy. I love my bag sooo much, the size is great and the leather is yummy, my dad was told it was goat leather, instead of the leather they were making spys from up until recently or something like that. It's a really amazing bag, I get tons of compliments and it is so practical that I don't even miss my inseparable red City.

THANK-YOU FOR YOUR GORGEOUS PICTURES!!!!!!:love: Super paty!:nuts:
Your bag is just perfect! the texture of yours is RICH! Enjoy it!:love:

star3777 said:
THANK-YOU FOR YOUR GORGEOUS PICTURES!!!!!!:love: Super paty!:nuts:
Your bag is just perfect! the texture of yours is RICH! Enjoy it!:love:

Thanks, hun!!! I discovered this forum only a couple of days ago, but I can't get enough of it! I just love sharing my (insane) love for bags and all of you girls are just awesome :biggrin:

BTW.. You are sooooo lucky to be getting a honey wisteria!!! I hope you get it soon, please post some pics, it sounds lovely :love:

Spiralsnowman my honey spy arrived on friday but i dont like it believe me i have tried this is my second time buying it ,i had it in cognac before i just dont seem to bhave that special feeling for it ,which actually upsets me because every time i see one i want it(i think i may be losing my marbles.
Thanks you guys for giving me somewhere to share my thoughts and feelings.
love shar