Fendi Spy - too slouchy? Always digging around for stuff?

Not at all! The backing is not just cloth but a flexible plastic, so it can either be secured closed via velcro into a circle or left undone so it takes the shape of the interior and stays put in somewhat of a "C" shape! If you're not happy with it... it can be returned. I say try it out!

yep, I dig around too.... I never thought about it before now, but that is a small drawback to the spy. But having no pockets inside is what helps give it that gorgeous slouchy shape. For me, the overall comfort of the spy when carrying it (it's light, you can wear it on your shoulder and fit a ton in it) really outweighs the digging around drawback.

I completely agree. The "digging about" does not bother me at all! Go for it, you'll LOVE it! :woohoo: I'm still obsessing over which spy to get next!

Yes Spies are quite slouchy and do require digging around in.:yes: But the spy pouch is perfect for all the little things. I actually like that there arent too many pockets because I can never remember which pocket I put what I'm looking for in, so I end up digging around just the same! With the spy I know if it's big it's in the purse and if it's small it's in the pouch~!

It is way worth the digging. I usually put my phone it the wristlet part cause that is the only think I am usually in a hurry to get to, the other stuff can just wait to be found. Get the blueberry!