Fendi Spy Or Spy Satchel?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am having a hard time choosing which one can any of you be of assistance?

D0431039408336_v1_m56577569831198368.jpg p10913970_ph_hero.jpg
  2. I like the spy satchel!! Get that one so I can drool over your photos! ;)

Btw, I think this thread is in the wrong section.

3. I say the classic spy, but it depends what you'll be using it for.

4. I realized that after I posted it. What was I thinkin? I'll be carrying it when I go to family get togethers, going out, shopping and everything else.:nuts:

5. Do you like big bags or medium size bags? If you like it big, then go for the regular spy. Personally, I like the satchel size but then that's just me. Why don't you go to the store and try on both and see which one you'll like.

6. We only have a Saks down here (New Orleans) and since the hurricane they have not reopened.

7. Definitely, try it on....the sizes are really different. I preferred the regular spy because I love big bags, it's great for everyday stuffings. The satchel was nice too, though...:weird: decisions..decisions!

8. Uggghhhhhhhh! I Can't Seem To Make Up My Mind.

9. i think the classic spy looks better but it is sooo huge that i'd probably settle for the satchel.

10. The regular Spy is more interesting. I bought one in honey as well! LOVE it!

11. Try it in person and see which one looks best on you. I have the regular dark brown spy and love it very much and still in lots of love with it!

12. I love the Spy!

13. the regular spy looks much better. the little one has a huge tab that just looks odd.

14. def. the Spy

15. Classic. That side pull tab on the satchel looks almost like a clunky price tag.