Fendi Spy or Dior Gaucho Tote?

hazelsarah

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
Hi, this is my first post but I have been following this forum for sometime! I want to buy a new bag but I can't decide between the Honey Fendi Spy from Saks or a dior gaucho tote. The dior gaucho tote is 805 pounds in London and according to the SA, there are only 50 in the world. Is this true?

Which bag should I get?! Thank you!:biggrin:

I have both and I looove both of them. If you have to pick one, tried both bags in person before you purchase it and see which bag looks best on you. Also the Spy bag is more dressier bag than the Gaucho. Good luck on your decision!

I have both( actually-the Gaucho is todays delivery!!)..I think the Spy is better because the Gaucho is more trendy-I think the Spy will be around longer-
I just got an email from my Prada SA in New York with new bag pictures...some are amazing( Goatskin frame bags..love!) -will try to paste them later....

If you want a casual bag go with the gaucho. If you want a bag that is a little more dressy go with the Spy. Either way you're getting a grrrrrreat bag!!!

Sweetea said:
I have both and I looove both of them. If you have to pick one, tried both bags in person before you purchase it and see which bag looks best on you. Also the Spy bag is more dressier bag than the Gaucho. Good luck on your decision!
i cant agree more.. as its such a tough choice!!:worried: