Fendi Spy or BV Ball Bag - which one-HELP

tln said:
Can you ebay some of your less favorite everyday bags so that you can justify keeping both? Some that you don't love?
That's a good idea, but I've never done the ebay thing. I don't know the first thing about buying/selling anything on ebay.:sad2:

Kat said:
That's a good idea, but I've never done the ebay thing. I don't know the first thing about buying/selling anything on ebay.:sad2:

Kat- It's really easy-I just started listing some of my bags. Trust me-if I can do it anyone can:amuse: My hubby showed me how to transfer pics to the computer and I took it from there. Ebay also has a tutorial that you can watch. I had to start selling some of my bags-since joining this forum I have gone overboard:lol: Oh- and I am more of a BV girl than a spy girl-BV is so classic.

Hmmm I could be the only person here voting for the spy bag. Well, I may be bias because I am a spy bag lover BUT I also a BV bag lover so. But if you have already plenty of everyday bag as you said and I also noticed on your collection you also already have BV bag, I say go for the honey spy. The Spy is more dressier bag but you can dress up and dwon to it. To me if you can afford it, and if you love the bag (after you try it in person) the spy bag is a must bag. It's a beautiful bag and I just love everything about it. I still admire it each time I look and touch it. You can get BV all year long, and I think the ball bag is permanent right?. On the other hand, the spy may be limited in colors so you might not be able to get it later. That's my 2 cents. Good luck on your decision. I am in the same boat, I have to choose between the Ostrich and the wisteria spy. :P :nuts: :nuts:

PGN said:
Kat- It's really easy-I just started listing some of my bags. Trust me-if I can do it anyone can:amuse: My hubby showed me how to transfer pics to the computer and I took it from there. Ebay also has a tutorial that you can watch. I had to start selling some of my bags-since joining this forum I have gone overboard:lol: Oh- and I am more of a BV girl than a spy girl-BV is so classic.
Thanks for the info. I'll have to go on ebay and check it out. Perhaps I should get rid of a few. :huh:

Well, I think your post about being able to get the BV at anytime is your subconcious telling you which one you want to keep Kat. Personally, I can't choose - they're both fabulous in different ways.

Sorry - wasn't much help, was I? :shame:

Thanks for all the input, ladies. I've decided to keep them both. I can't seem to part with either one. I'll post pics of the Spy in a little white. Today is my lucky day. My husband came home with a present for me. He said it was only a "little something." Turns out it's an LV Speedy 25 in red epi with the silver lock!!! I know most of you guys prefer the goldtone hardware but I prefer the silvertone hardware. Yippee!!! When I looked at this bag awhile ago I was disappointed to find out only the blue epi was in the silver. I got exactly what I wanted!!! What a grrrrrreat guy I'm married to, uh?
I'll post pics of it too!