Fendi Spy (Leather)

hermesBB said:
cognac is dark brown, lighter brown will be honey.

Dark brown and cognac are different colors. Dark brown is a rich dark chocolate color with dark brown leather handles (I have this one). Cognac is slighter lighter, although also dark. The handles are a little lighter brown so the contrast is there. I had a hard time choosing between the two but decided on the more elegant color. Honey is a caramel color.

When you say brown spy, you could refer to either the dark brown or cognac. It's two different colors, so you need to know which one you are referring to. I believe they are both in the catelogue so you can see the contrast.

TammyD said:
Dark brown and cognac are different colors. Dark brown is a rich dark chocolate color with dark brown leather handles (I have this one). Cognac is slighter lighter, although also dark. The handles are a little lighter brown so the contrast is there. I had a hard time choosing between the two but decided on the more elegant color. Honey is a caramel color.

interesting, i did not know that before... i always thought cognac is the dark brown... hmm, now i am confused, do i actually fell in love with the cognac or the dark brown??? :love:

hermesBB said:
interesting, i did not know that before... i always thought cognac is the dark brown... hmm, now i am confused, do i actually fell in love with the cognac or the dark brown??? :love:

I was confused too, until I went down to the boutique and saw them both side by side. Here's what the dark chocolate looks like:

fendibrownspy.jpg