Fendi Spy Hobo Bag

Are you sure? I found this on the "about us" site:

Designersimports is an "Internet-Only" company that sell Designer Name fashion items at greatly discounted prices. Our "Internet-Only" approach enables us to cut the overhead cost and offer you brand new, 100% authentic products at the lowest prices you will ever see. All designers items are guaranteed authentic.

So if they sell fakes in spite of their terms, I'm really sorry!!!! :crybaby:

I bought a bag from them which was definitely a knock off. :yes:

I had purchased a hobo spy earlier this year...loved it initially, but then finally decided to part with it because the single strap hurt my shoulder and it was too long to carry by hand. However I finally got the courage to try the spy again and just recently purchased a regular one which I love to death. I'd pick the regular spy over the hobo any day :yes:

That's horrible, so you can trust nobody anymore! Can you tell me some internet shops where I definitely find authentic designer bags?

The only "safe" online ones IMO are the big dept store sites like NM, BG, Elux, Saks. There might be other good ones but these are the only ones I trust.

Howdy,

I have the regular spy in petrol, a "baby" one in choc., and the hobo in Fortuny leather. I love all three, but prefer the hobo and baby because I feel more secure with all my stuff in them and you can zip them up.

I can't tell you how many times my stuff has fallen out of the regular spy while I'm digging for something else. You've got the two handles, then the coin purse with the dangly bits that you've got to throw out of the way, it's just a mess.

I love the spy, don't get me wrong, but there are inherent design flaws, IMHO.

Enjoy!

S.

I love it! Definitely get it. It so unique compared to the original Fendi spy. Everybody has the original Fendi spy. No many have this one! I'm actually going to buy the same one in the denim stripes!!!

Congratulations, the bag is sooooo awesome!!!! :nuts:

Can't wait to see your fendis!!!
Oh no ladies! I have been dying for a Spy Hobo. I got this one in the mail today and it's fabulous - receipts, Fendi boutique bag, silver bag seal etc...And the leather is TDF! But...It is way too big for me! I am very short. I have emailed the seller (who is a perfect eBay'er) about my little problem. I definately don't expect to get my money back from her. I don't know if I should try to re-sell on eBay, as I am afraid that potential buyers will think there is something wrong with the bag itself! I live in Australia, so we have no Fendi boutiques here (couldn't try on a Hobo for size). I have the Honey Spy in small and that looks great on me! What can I do???:crybaby:

Hi Kitegirl!

question: is the bag uncomfortable because of its size, or do you think it is merely too big because you are petite?

Only reason I ask is, my mom is 4'10, 100 lbs, and she used to only carry little bags. Now, she carries whatever fits her stuff, even if it's a large totebag.

It's all what you make of it! Anyway, not to preach. Carry what you're comfortable with. And carry it with pride!

:heart:
Shelley

The bag just looks HUGE on me. I thought it looked big and my hubby always tells me how it is...His reaction was "oh hun, that's not you..." I am not that petite, but short. I think my mini Spy looks ok because it's a smaller / pouchier looking bag. I have never worn a Hobo before and I love the Spy leather so much I thought it would look a lot better than most other Hobo style bags.

I have one from nm, about a year ago. I like it a lot, wanted the original spy though, couldn't justify the expense. It is taupe.w blue.purple handle. Want to put it on ebay I can't get much for it w/ sooooo many fakes out there dragging down the prices even w/ receipt.

Only issue w/ this bag is
1. NO ONE recognizes it
2. 1 very shallow inside pocket

My 2 cents

I have a black spy hobo, just like the one pictured in the first post. I like the zipper closure - things stay in the bag - and that it's flatter/not as bulky than the regular spy, and still quite roomy. The fact that no one recognize it doesn't bother me - on the contrary, it's cool bag, yet more understated (which I like) than the regular spy. I have had comments on the lovely leather quality and the pretty braided handle from people who don't know anything about bags, so I guess you don't have to necessarily know what style it is, to appreciate it's quality. So I would still vote for the hobo being a great choice, if you like the style!

I have one from nm, about a year ago. I like it a lot, wanted the original spy though, couldn't justify the expense. It is taupe.w blue.purple handle. Want to put it on ebay I can't get much for it w/ sooooo many fakes out there dragging down the prices even w/ receipt.

Only issue w/ this bag is
1. NO ONE recognizes it
2. 1 very shallow inside pocket

My 2 cents

I'm very curious about the spy hobo in taupe. Could you post a pic please? ;)