Fendi Spy Hobo Bag

1. What do you think about the Fendi Spy hobo bag?

[​IMG]

2. LOVE IT! Where can I get one?

3. I like it! Not as much as the original spy, but I do like it. I like that it zips closed. Ya won't hafta worry about your stuff falling out should your bag tip over.

4. i agree...i definatly like it..its different...but i like the original spy better!!

5. It's really nice. I tried one on at the store but sadly it looked too small on me (I am 5'8").:sad:

6. i like it .. however i prefer sticking to the original Spy =)

7. i dont seem to like it as much as the original spy

8. Thanks tod...I didn't read thoroughly and overlooked your reply...Hmmm, I thought they were fakers and I have heard of this name around the PF corridors before - like in a bad way!

9. Are you sure? I found this on the "about us" site:

Designersimports is an "Internet-Only" company that sell Designer Name fashion items at greatly discounted prices. Our "Internet-Only" approach enables us to cut the overhead cost and offer you brand new, 100% authentic products at the lowest prices you will ever see. All designers items are guaranteed authentic.

So if they sell fakes in spite of their terms, I'm really sorry!!!! :crybaby:

10. ^yep, they sale fakes. :sad:

11. I don't care for it, but it is definetly an option if you are wanting a shouder bag. You can't beat the spy, in my opinion.

12. realy realy like it.

I also love the new hobo that is now on eluxury and neimanmarcus
    Can't wait to see some pics posted of a spy hobo bag

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice