Fendi Spy hobo bag, what do yo think???

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
I was at Neiman Marcus and saw the Fendi Spy hobo bag. Other than the fact that it does not have Crocodile leather handles, is it the next best thing to the Fendi Spy bag??? This will set me back $1,100 which when you think about it is way cheaper than the Spy. Let me know what you think

Attachments

• dsp_s_2232.jpg
    dsp_s_2232.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 969
I prefer the regular spy :biggrin: The hobo is cute too though, the NM here has a hologram hobo. I'm trying to get rid of my Fendi credit though, so I cant fall in love with any of their bags :lol:

pursegalsf, I'm not sure what you're referring to, but there were very few spy bags with the fake tortoiseshell handles (it is possible that you're thinking of fake spys). Most have the woven spiky leather handles. I don't much care for it because: 1) it doesn't have the spy compartments, and 2) it is zucca/leather.

Not crazy about the Zucca, but Saks in NYC just got this bag in white and brown, I bought the white one and I love it, it has only one strap and therefore doesn't slip off my shoulder (a huge problem for me when wearing a huge winter coat!), and is very lightweight despite being able to fit a LOT of contents.... also, a salesperson a Bergdorf Goodman told me that the WHITE leather is the softest for some reason (she was talking about the regular Spy, but I've noticed it with mine, too). Only drawback is the lack of compartments / pockets.... it is very minimal and only has one inside pocket.