Fendi Spy HELP!!

eeskanda

ealexander
Apr 1, 2006
Hi I purchased my Fendi Spy in Rome Italy from a boutique.
I am just making sure that it is authentic..
What do you girls think??

Attachments

• f0_3.jpeg
    f0_3.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 129
  • bf_3.jpeg
    bf_3.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 134
  • f2_3.jpeg
    f2_3.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 7c_3.jpeg
    7c_3.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 198
  • e0_3.jpeg
    e0_3.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 7e_3.jpeg
    7e_3.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 154
Gorgeous bag!!!:love: :love: :love: I have the dark brown one like that. Which boutique did you buy in Rome? I bought mine from Fendi boutique in US so I don't have to worry about the authenticity of the bag. But that bag looks real Fendi spy from your pics unless someone in this forum can spot something I don't see.:biggrin:

Ahh thank you soo much! I am soo relieved. I bought it from a boutique on Via Veneto. I have more pictures of it.

Attachments

• 33_3.jpeg
    33_3.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 107
  • f2_3.jpeg
    f2_3.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 13_3.jpeg
    13_3.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 109
  • bf_3.jpeg
    bf_3.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 98
Hold on..something fishy about your spy. I check mine and I will try to take pics so you can compare with yours but something seems different in yours. For example there is another leather tag that sewn with the material like shiny metal with Made in Italy, Fendi logo and Fendi word in the middle of the leather tag (square) and it located inside the front side of bag (in the middle part). Do you have that on yours? Also spy leather usually has bubble on the texture, your is textured but no bubble? I will try to post pics of my spy asap. I could be wrong because I am not an expert and I can tell you that for sure.:biggrin: And oh I only have one spy bag and it is dark brown. I love my spy:love: :love: .

Thanks everyone for your posts...:love:
I cant seem to sleep at night thinking that it might be fake.hehehe
There is the other metal tag in there Sweet Tea, I know what you mean about the bubble leather I think its kinda bubbly, would love to see yours!!1