Fendi Spy Help Asap!!!

Yes, I was the one with the hologram trouble. Parts of the bronze do start to come off quickly...especially around the edges and where the coin purse rubs the front of the bag. It is beautiful, though. I got lucky and the Fendi boutique returned it and sold it back to us for $500, so then I came home with the hologram and the cognac. If not for the nice people at that boutique I wouldn't have the hologram anymore. It's way too expensive for anything to happen to it, in my opinion.

Why don't you keep your cognac, which is a classic color and easily to maintain, and save your money for another IT bag, like the B.Fendi, instead? I don't see the point of having 2 spys.

I would go for the white. Have you seen the white gold metallic spy? That would actually be my choice above the white if you wanted something a bit different but just as stunning as the hologram. I didn't realize the potential for the hologram to get damaged like that if it got wet.

BalenciagaLove said:
I would go for the white. Have you seen the white gold metallic spy? That would actually be my choice above the white if you wanted something a bit different but just as stunning as the hologram. I didn't realize the potential for the hologram to get damaged like that if it got wet.
when i look harder at the gold silver metallic spy it looks like the cracks on the purse is silver and the rest is gold..... just kinda weird for me. i think the white it is i will take pics asap!! thanks ladies!

UPDATE! UPDATE!
I finally picked up another spy today........... and i went for the WHITE!!! its sooo stunning i love:love: it! The hologram one was actually very very delicate it snags sooooo easily and it looks fake to me. I was waiting for the gold silver spy but i think it might be just as disapointing as the hologram spy. I'll post pics soon my camera is charging as we speak! thanks again for all your inputs!

ok, so you will hate me for my input, but since you already have a spy, why not get something else. the white is so delicate and well you will have to closely watch the weather for the hologram. how about the LV? but then again, if you have the money to spend and it does not matter, then go for it.

I hear what some of you are saying and i agree to a certin extent. But the Spy is one of those few bags i absoultely adore. You may not all agree but I love the design and the quality. I wouldn't normally get the same bag in 2 even 3 colors but this time i had to make an exception. Any other fellow Spy lovers out there who understands??? No one seems to be making this comment to Balenciaga, Chloe lovers???

moe said:
I hear what some of you are saying and i agree to a certin extent. But the Spy is one of those few bags i absoultely adore. You may not all agree but I love the design and the quality. I wouldn't normally get the same bag in 2 even 3 colors but this time i had to make an exception. Any other fellow Spy lovers out there who understands??? No one seems to be making this comment to Balenciaga, Chloe lovers???

Moe, I totally understand what you are saying. I am a spy lover too. Go with your gut feeling. If I love the bag, keep it. You are the person who going to use the bag, and you should know how you feel when you carry the bag;you know the 100% feeling good and in love with the bag. If you you don't have that feeling then you know what to do.

I have a camel spy that I ordered and now is on the way. I already have a dark brown spy already and I know there are many many other bag that I see recently for example VB, Chanel, etc..but what can I say..I just love the spy. I guess it doesn't matter what other people think about why you so in love with the spy bag. You know the feeling and you love it. It's beautiful, unique and the leather is best gorgeous! And you are sure you will use the bag with pride. Oh and I don't just splurge for $2000 something for a bag that I don't crazy in love with. That's all I am going to say!;) :biggrin: